[Dixielandjazz] Re: On topic for OKOM musicians that record and (try to) sell music

Nancy Giffin nancyink@ulink.net
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 13:34:26 -0500

Recording artists:
I'm surprised no one has commented on this.
I wish to call attention to the important post below from Dave Richoux.
It's a long article. Even if you can't peruse it, at least glance over it.
Love and hugs,
Nancy

> From: David Richoux <tubaman@wombat.net>
> Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 21:40:17 -0700
> ...I was recently directed to this rather interesting personal and detailed
look at the current state of the US and international recording industry,
the Internet, Napster-like services and etc...
> http://www.janisian.com/article-internet_debacle.html
> You might want to read it if you have interest in recording OKOM or any other
music on a large or small scale.