[Dixielandjazz] Milwaukee Gig

BillSargentDrums@aol.com BillSargentDrums@aol.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:56:50 EDT

--part1_149.10fdc80f.2a5648d2_boundary

The Bill Sargent Quartet featuring Chelsea Krombach

Friday, July 5, 2002

8:15 pm - 12:15 am=20

The Historic Red Mill (West)
1005 S Elm Grove Rd
Brookfield WI
262-641-8120

Bill Sargent
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

World Class Swing & Jazz
by
"Wisconsin's King Of Swing" - Bill Sargent
and
America's Finest New Jazz Vocalist, Chelsea Krombach

"Chelsea is, without a doubt, the very most gifted & talented vocalist I've=20
ever come across in my 33 years as a professional in the music business.=20
She's more advanced than Ella Fitzgerald at the same age! (when Ella recorde=
d=20
A Tisket, A Tasket) Chelsea sings 45 years ahead of herself, 60 years behind=
=20
herself, all while being very much in the right here and now!" - Bill Sargen=

"Eighteen-year-old Chelsea Krombach sings her heart out =E2=80=A6 along with=
=20
enthusiasm, the local performer displays a thrilling virtuosity on the set o=
f=20
jazz standards" - Shepherd Express

"Multi-talented . . . this gal is sooo talented . . . cuddle up . . . and=20
listen with both ears . . . 18 years old - imagine what a future in store fo=
r=20
that little doll. Chelsea Krombach - remember that name. You'll be hearing=20
more of her on our Sunday morning show and elsewhere. Bert Bartlett, who's=20
quite a connoisseur of good music, heard her and he signed her up! Chelsea .=
=20
. . we saw her . . . WOW!" - Joe Dorsey - WOKY Radio

"She could sing the phonebook and kill!" - Warren Wiegratz-Streetlife

Chelsea is destined to be one of the truly great singers of our time . . . o=
r=20
any other time.  At 19, she's already a "National Treasure"!

Invest in America's Youth & Future - Spend a night with us and tell your=20
friends!

Info & Music at:  BillSargentBands.com

Chelsea's CD, "Look For The Silver Lining" is available at stores near you,=20
through our website, and at our performances. $15 CD  /  $10 Cassette

--part1_149.10fdc80f.2a5648d2_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The Bill Sargent Quartet featuring Chelsea Krombach<BR=

<BR>
Friday, July 5, 2002<BR>
<BR>
8:15 pm - 12:15 am <BR>
<BR>
The Historic Red Mill (West)<BR>
1005 S Elm Grove Rd<BR>
Brookfield WI<BR>
262-641-8120<BR>
<BR>
Bill Sargent<BR>
414-777-0100<BR>
BillSargentBands.com<BR>
<BR>
World Class Swing &amp; Jazz<BR>
by<BR>
"Wisconsin's King Of Swing" - Bill Sargent<BR>
and<BR>
America's Finest New Jazz Vocalist, Chelsea Krombach<BR>
<BR>
"Chelsea is, without a doubt, the very most gifted &amp; talented vocalist I=
've ever come across in my 33 years as a professional in the music business.=
 She's more advanced than Ella Fitzgerald at the same age! (when Ella record=
ed A Tisket, A Tasket) Chelsea sings 45 years ahead of herself, 60 years beh=
ind herself, all while being very much in the right here and now!" - Bill Sa=
rgent<BR>
<BR>
"Eighteen-year-old Chelsea Krombach sings her heart out =E2=80=A6 along with=
 enthusiasm, the local performer displays a thrilling virtuosity on the set=20=
of jazz standards" - Shepherd Express<BR>
<BR>
"Multi-talented . . . this gal is sooo talented . . . cuddle up . . . and li=
sten with both ears . . . 18 years old - imagine what a future in store for=20=
that little doll. Chelsea Krombach - remember that name. You'll be hearing m=
ore of her on our Sunday morning show and elsewhere. Bert Bartlett, who's qu=
ite a connoisseur of good music, heard her and he signed her up! Chelsea . .=
 . we saw her . . . WOW!" - Joe Dorsey - WOKY Radio<BR>
<BR>
"She could sing the phonebook and kill!" - Warren Wiegratz-Streetlife<BR>
<BR>
Chelsea is destined to be one of the truly great singers of our time . . . o=
r any other time.&nbsp; At 19, she's already a "National Treasure"!<BR>
<BR>
Invest in America's Youth &amp; Future - Spend a night with us and tell your=
 friends!<BR>
<BR>
Info &amp; Music at:&nbsp; BillSargentBands.com<BR>
<BR>
Chelsea's CD, "Look For The Silver Lining" is available at stores near you,=20=
through our website, and at our performances. $15 CD&nbsp; /&nbsp; $10 Casse=
tte<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_149.10fdc80f.2a5648d2_boundary--