[Dixielandjazz] Jackie Coon Fund

AprilGrenadilla@aol.com AprilGrenadilla@aol.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:18:43 EDT

--part1_47.1f5c5797.2a549a03_boundary

Dear Listmates:

There have been so many requests for an address to send a contribution for
Jackie Coon that I am posting it to the list. Please forgive and delete if
you feel this is not DJML content.

If you wish to send a donation for Mr. Coon, you can feel free to send one to
the following:

Jackie Coon Fund
P.O. Box 5273
Carmel, CA 93921

Any further questions can be directed to me off-list if you wish!

Thank you,
April K. DeShields
"Straight Ahead and Strive for Tone!"

--part1_47.1f5c5797.2a549a03_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Listmates:
<BR>
<BR>There have been so many requests for an address to send a contribution for Jackie Coon that I am posting it to the list. Please forgive and delete if you feel this is not DJML content.
<BR>
<BR>If you wish to send a donation for Mr. Coon, you can feel free to send one to the following:
<BR>
<BR>Jackie Coon Fund
<BR>P.O. Box 5273
<BR>Carmel, CA 93921
<BR>
<BR>Any further questions can be directed to me off-list if you wish!
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>April K. DeShields
<BR>"Straight Ahead and Strive for Tone!"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_47.1f5c5797.2a549a03_boundary--