[Dixielandjazz] Straight Ahead

Flip Oakes flip@flipoakes.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:33:27 -0800

--MS_Mac_OE_3124186408_819676_MIME_Part

Hello Rob,

What a wonderful writing, and I have to agree with you 100%

Sincerely,

Flip Oakes

http://www.smsjb.com

Flip Oakes =B3Wild Thing Trumpets=B2
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes=20
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm