[Dixielandjazz] Happy New Year

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:19:41 +0000

Hello Norrie, and listmates,

You wrote:

>May I wish you a Merry (but not too merry) Hogmany and a Happy New Year
>from
>Scotland.  I will raise a glass of good malt (is there any other kind) to
>you all at the 'Bells' (midnight).

Ah what a lovely thought. I too will pour some eighteen year old distillate
from the section of my liquor cabinet reserved for "the good stuff" and will
raise the glass in the general direction of Edinburgh and salute you. I'll
put on one of my Lonnie Donegan CDs and recall that great concert (one of
Donegan's last) we attended at the festival last August.

Cheers,

Bill "Have a drink, Have a drink, Have a drink on me!" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf