[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter jazz valuable time waster.

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:33:42 +0000

Dear Don Ingle and all,

I did sort of allude the fact that distilleries (read Scotch) are one of the
blessings of that great time wasters, Jazz! I was inspired by a comment from
Bob Craven who was also similarly inclined.

So when Fra Don Ingle of the North Woods followed through with a wish to all
for a Happy Hogmanay (to you non-Scotsmen - New Years Eve) and pointed out
the blessings of a wee dram of good single-malt along with his toast to us
all it filled my heart with the joy of the season. I also will raise the
glass come Hogmanay to Don and all of my DJML buddies whom I have come to
love so much. May the joy we shared in the past year be doubled in the
coming year!

Slainte,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com