[Dixielandjazz] New website check it out

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:19:05 EST

--part1_12c.1ebbdb9a.2b3c9409_boundary

Here is a new website put up by my partner, Judi K.
Go to www.judikjazz.com

Judi K is one of the Chicago area's finest singers.  She has two excellent
CDs out on the Jazzology site.  I am pleased to have been on these CDs with
her along with some top musicians from Chicago and New Orleans...such as
Connie Jones, Eric Schneider, Franz Jackson and many more.

Also on this site are some of my CDs that are on the Delmark label and
Jazzology.  Again, many fine musicians from Chicago and New Orleans.   The
two "Stars of  Jazz" CDs on Jazzology were recorded live on a conert tour
with Wild Bill Davison, Art Hodes, Barney Bigard, Eddie Condon etc.  Wild
Bill is absolutely superb, as are the others.

At the site click on personnel at the bottom and that will show you who is on
each CD.

You can order them via PayPal.  PayPal now takes credit cards. Or you can
mail a check etc.  Any questions email Judi at her email or myself here at
this one...www.jimdbb@aol.com

Thanks,   Jim Beebe

--part1_12c.1ebbdb9a.2b3c9409_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Here is a new website put up by my partner, Judi K.<BR>
Go to www.judikjazz.com<BR>
<BR>
Judi K is one of the Chicago area's finest singers.&nbsp; She has two excellent CDs out on the Jazzology site.&nbsp; I am pleased to have been on these CDs with her along with some top musicians from Chicago and New Orleans...such as Connie Jones, Eric Schneider, Franz Jackson and many more.<BR>
<BR>
Also on this site are some of my CDs that are on the Delmark label and Jazzology.&nbsp; Again, many fine musicians from Chicago and New Orleans.&nbsp;&nbsp; The two "Stars of&nbsp; Jazz" CDs on Jazzology were recorded live on a conert tour with Wild Bill Davison, Art Hodes, Barney Bigard, Eddie Condon etc.&nbsp; Wild Bill is absolutely superb, as are the others.<BR>
<BR>
At the site click on personnel at the bottom and that will show you who is on each CD.<BR>
<BR>
You can order them via PayPal.&nbsp; PayPal now takes credit cards. Or you can mail a check etc.&nbsp; Any questions email Judi at her email or myself here at this one...www.jimdbb@aol.com<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,&nbsp;&nbsp; Jim Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.1ebbdb9a.2b3c9409_boundary--