[Dixielandjazz] Novelty Recording - Who Are These Guys?

CoonSander@aol.com CoonSander@aol.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:19:31 EST

--part1_d.59152e5.2b3c69f3_boundary

Hi Dick:

       After reading the info about this group, I went to <A HREF="www.google.com">www.google.com</A> and
typed in Palm Springs Yacht Club.  I found some interesting info about the
group as well as their rendition of Caravan.  I enjoyed their particular
treatment of some of the songs.  Thanks for the provocative question.  Hope
to see you at Coon Sanders in May.

                         Dale Jones

--part1_d.59152e5.2b3c69f3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">Hi Dick:<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; After reading the info about this group, I went to <A HREF="www.google.com">www.google.com</A> and typed in Palm Springs Yacht Club.&nbsp; I found some interesting info about the group as well as their rendition of Caravan.&nbsp; I enjoyed their particular treatment of some of the songs.&nbsp; Thanks for the provocative question.&nbsp; Hope to see you at Coon Sanders in May.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;   Dale Jones</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d.59152e5.2b3c69f3_boundary--