[Dixielandjazz] Attn. Radio DJs

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald@calweb.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 05:43:30 -0800

I recently did a demo recording, 6 tunes, for a young lady who has been to
the Sacramento Youth Jazz Camp for several years.  She is 18 now.  Her name
is Molly Ryan.

Her dad produced the recording session for her 18th birthday.  It came out
pretty well.  Anyone on DJML who has a radio show & would like to use this
recording on their show, please give me your mailing address.  Please
include the call letters & coverage area of your station.  This would be a
good tool to plug the youth in Traditional Jazz today.

Bob
mr.wonderful@ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band