[Dixielandjazz] Re: Shirt Tail Stomp-Finally!!

Jrtnft@aol.com Jrtnft@aol.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 06:12:50 EST

--part1_6.5868f8b.2b399b32_boundary

Dwight Littlefield wrote::

> It's on Jazz Oracle, Ben Pollack, Vol. 2: 1928-1929.

Isn't it!!  Now I'm really embarrassed.  I read the tune list for that and
totally overlooked Stomp, seeing so many Yellow Dogs and Wang Wangs on it.

And Google didn't find it there!

But now I'll just get it and be happy.

Also learned how to record streaming audio from this little exercise.

Thanks to all who replied.

Happy Holidays

Jack Thomas

--part1_6.5868f8b.2b399b32_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dwight Littlefield wrote::<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">It's on Jazz Oracle, Ben Pollack, Vol. 2: 1928-1929.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Isn't it!!&nbsp; Now I'm really embarrassed.&nbsp; I read the tune list for that and totally overlooked Stomp, seeing so many Yellow Dogs and Wang Wangs on it.<BR>
<BR>
And Google didn't find it there!<BR>
<BR>
But now I'll just get it and be happy.<BR>
<BR>
Also learned how to record streaming audio from this little exercise.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks to all who replied.<BR>
<BR>
Happy Holidays<BR>