[Dixielandjazz] Shirt Tail Stomp-Finally!!

David W. Littlefield dwlit@cpcug.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:51:28 -0500

It's on Jazz Oracle, Ben Pollack, Vol. 2: 1928-1929.

You can not download the RealAudio files from Red Hot Jazz, only record 'em
as they're playing. I don't know how to do that other than attaching a
recorder to the computer sound card line out...

At 08:45 AM 12/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>It had a never before released Shirt Ta1l Stomp made in 1929 by a bunch from
>Ben Pollack's band during a break in the big band recording session, and I
>loved it.
>Well, it's on Red Hot Jazz and I listened to it a bunch yesterday while
>trying to figure out how to download it to put it on a CD.  Never figured out
>how to do that, but enjoyed trying.
>
>So my question is, how does one download from Red Hot Jazz to put something
>on CD?
>Jack Thomas

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit@cpcug.org