[Dixielandjazz] Re: Isle of Capri

Jazzjerry@aol.com Jazzjerry@aol.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 05:33:19 EST

In a message dated 23/12/02 2:54:21, bhaesler@nsw.bigpond.net.au writes:

<< What, perhaps, you should have said was that BOTH versions are on
Collectors
Classics CD COCD 5.
Unfortunately, Collectors Classics CDs are no longer currently available from
Worlds Records.
Jazz Jerry may know about availability. >>

Hi all,

I'm afraid Collectors Classics which are owned by Storyville in Denmark have
recently deleted the entire catalogue and I have been selling off a few of
the odds and ends. There were a few copies of COCD-5 still available but I
think they have probably all gone now. I can try after Christmas for anyone
who wishes but I don't hold out too much hope  I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Jerry