[Dixielandjazz] Re: Hedges' Mouthpiece

David Livingston snargi01@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:13:41 -0800 (PST)

Why is what mouthpiece you play a personal matter? I'm
more than willing to tell a fellow trumpet player what
type of mouthpiece I am using. Now, letting someone
PLAY a horn with my mouthpiece is a different story
'cause I don't know where he/she last put their lips.

--- Bobngayenewman@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time, acjspres
> writes:
>
> > Bob, what mouthpiece does Chuck Hedges use?
>
> Sorry I can't help you, Joe. I've never asked him
> because mouthpieces are
> such personal things -- what's good for him wouldn't
> necessarily be good for
> me. If my memory doesn't fail me, though, I
> distinctly remember him using a
> crystal one.

=====
David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio Station
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!
http://www.live365.com/stations/63607

If you are interested in getting airplay for your traditional
Jazz band recordings, contact me at snargi01@yahoo.com