[Dixielandjazz] Re: Hedges' Mouthpiece

Bobngayenewman@aol.com Bobngayenewman@aol.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:04:56 EST

--part1_3e.2945fff2.2b325918_boundary

In a message dated 12/17/02 12:22:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, acjspres
writes:

> Bob, what mouthpiece does Chuck Hedges use?

Sorry I can't help you, Joe. I've never asked him because mouthpieces are
such personal things -- what's good for him wouldn't necessarily be good for
me. If my memory doesn't fail me, though, I distinctly remember him using a
crystal one.

I just checked with Ringwald for Hedges' email address and he doesn't have
it.

Maybe one of our listmates can supply it to us.

Cheers

Bob

--part1_3e.2945fff2.2b325918_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/17/02 12:22:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, acjspres writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Bob, what mouthpiece does Chuck Hedges use?</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Sorry I can't help you, Joe. I've never asked him because mouthpieces are such personal things -- what's good for him wouldn't necessarily be good for me. If my memory doesn't fail me, though, I distinctly remember him using a crystal one.<BR>
<BR>
I just checked with Ringwald for Hedges' email address and he doesn't have it. <BR>
<BR>
Maybe one of our listmates can supply it to us.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers<BR>
<BR>
Bob</FONT></HTML>