[Dixielandjazz] Help

Kmstrmldr@aol.com Kmstrmldr@aol.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:35:45 EST

--part1_6.469b80c.2b29eab1_boundary

Dear list,

I guess it's a matter of age but I have this problem (no not that problem).
I agreed to send somebody a couple of arrangements of "dizxieland" tunes.
Although I thought I saved the name and address...............I have it in
such a good safe place that I can't find it.
If you will be so kind as to "re"send me your snail mail address, I will be
glad to send it post haste (unless I mis-place it again).

Thanks

Don Hale

--part1_6.469b80c.2b29eab1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear list,<BR>
<BR>
I guess it's a matter of age but I have this problem (no not that problem).<BR>
I agreed to send somebody a couple of arrangements of "dizxieland" tunes.&nbsp; Although I thought I saved the name and address...............I have it in such a good safe place that I can't find it.<BR>
If you will be so kind as to "re"send me your snail mail address, I will be glad to send it post haste (unless I mis-place it again).<BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>
Don Hale</FONT></HTML>