[Dixielandjazz] Cornet/Trumpet

Pepett@aol.com Pepett@aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:28:47 EST

--part1_ab.26856c85.2b2c9a1f_boundary

Gang,
       As long as we are on this Cornet/Trumpet kick------I would almost bet
the farm on the fact that Maxie Kaminsky played a Cornet MAINLY, but was
rarely listed as such!
       Any of you REALLY old timers (like me) able to shed any light on
this??
Perry

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER

--part1_ab.26856c85.2b2c9a1f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Gang,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As long as we are on this Cornet/Trumpet kick------I would almost bet the farm on the fact that Maxie Kaminsky played a Cornet MAINLY, but was rarely listed as such!<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any of you REALLY old timers (like me) able to shed any light on this??<BR>
Perry<BR>
<BR>
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL<BR>
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ab.26856c85.2b2c9a1f_boundary--