[Dixielandjazz] THE GIG

Captain Rapture yup1275@pacbell.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:30:25 -0700

--------------870C67136E173D16B7EA7819

Man o man is that a heartwarming story!

Steve - you guys have obviously earned it!

Just this last weekend I played a gig where
the promised electricity wasn't there. We strung
4 extension cords to a kindly fella's booth and
the leader, whom I expect goofed on the
contract stood there with hands in pockets.

The dancing children and kids of all ages
make what we do worthwhile.

Thanks

David McCartney
Have Bass Will Travel