[Dixielandjazz] Jazz 'n' Blues Newsletter No.100

Jazzjerry@aol.com Jazzjerry@aol.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:02:45 EST

Hi all,

Eight and a half years ago when I took over 'Jazz 'n' Blues Records' I did
not really envisage publishing 100 monthly newsletters giving details of
recent and forthcoming CD releases which are available from me. Well, I've
done it and the electronic version of issue 100 is now available. You only
have to ask and the pdf document will be winging it's way to you.

Those already on the mailing list will receive your copies tomorrow from my
office computer!

As usual there are lots of new goodies on those little shaving mirror thingys
at very reasonable prices.

Cheers

Jerry,
Norwich,