[Dixielandjazz] Who says music isn't universal

David Livingston snargi01@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:50:55 -0800 (PST)

I received this from a musician in Korea who found my
Dixieland Gumbo radio station on the internet.

nice me to you..!!
i'm korean .so i can't english well..!!
but I love swing jazz.
I'm basssist.(contrabass)jazz player in KOREA.
I want to hear original dexieland in America..
my dream is new york jazz musician!!
well....fighting!!
your broadcast is very good!!
good-night!!
see you again!!!

He name was just a bunch of gobligook. I guess my
computer system can't convert korean very well.

I hope he can achieve his dreams.

=====
David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio Station
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!
http://www.live365.com/stations/63607

If you are interested in getting airplay for your traditional
Jazz band recordings, contact me @ snargi01@yahoo.com