[Dixielandjazz] Cool Edit Pro

David Livingston snargi01@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:40:00 -0800 (PST)

You need to switch to the multitrack screen and load
the different recorded elements into separate tracks.

If that doesn't help try this link I found on a Google
search.

COOL EDIT PRO USER MANUAL
htt://mll.arizona.edu/tutorials/CoolEdit_User.pdf

It's a Adobe Acrobat PDF file. If you don't have Adobe
Acrobat reader go to
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

--- "G.Bielderman" <gerardbielderman@freeler.nl>
wrote:
> Hi listmates,
>
> Is there anyone who can tell me how I can mix my
> voice and a music track in Cool Edit Pro? I can
record both separately but don't know how to get my
> voice dubbed over a piece of music.
> By the way, yesterday I used the BEST SOLOS LIST to
> fill my weekly jazz program for Radio Zwolle!

=====
David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio Station
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!
http://www.live365.com/stations/63607

If you are interested in getting airplay for your traditional
Jazz band recordings, contact me @ snargi01@yahoo.com