[Dixielandjazz] Local fund raiser.

GWW174@aol.com GWW174@aol.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:11:19 EST

..great show on PBS - syndicated I assume....After a few minutes, the camera
panned the audience and I said to my wife "Look at all of those old people in
the audience having a ball enjoying that music " :-))))

All kidding aside, it was great seeing the audience.... seing the slightly
aged musicians... and everyone enjoying the by-gone years and truly enjoying
themselves.

although OKOM is not exactly the same as the folk music featured on the PBS
special, the feelings it involks in the audience is the same.... There is a
wide and virtually un-tapped audience in the 35-60 year old crowd for OKOM
and festivals...we just got to let them know about our music and our
festivalsl.

Gordon