[Dixielandjazz] Fw: [TPIN] Fw: Lung Capacity

JButler916@aol.com JButler916@aol.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 10:27:19 EST

--part1_93.26f03bd1.2b1b8457_boundary

Thanks Bob,

   As a trombone player I can't ever get TOO much air ! The more the better
and any method to achieve more is welcome. I even use a strengthening tool
called Chop Sticks that really help strengthen the muscles and prevent air
leakage from the side of your mouth. Things change as you get older and
sometimes you have to work at regaining muscle and air control that you took
as a given when you were younger.

Jim Butler

--part1_93.26f03bd1.2b1b8457_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Thanks Bob,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; As a trombone player I can't ever get TOO much air ! The more the better and any method to achieve more is welcome. I even use a strengthening tool called Chop Sticks that really help strengthen the muscles and prevent air leakage from the side of your mouth. Things change as you get older and sometimes you have to work at regaining muscle and air control that you took as a given when you were younger.<BR>
<BR>
Jim Butler</FONT></HTML>

--part1_93.26f03bd1.2b1b8457_boundary--