[Dixielandjazz] Sheesh! Where is everyone!

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon@juno.com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:13:39 -0400

----__JNP_000_08d5.32aa.0c58

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:02:54 +0000 "Bill Gunter" <jazzboard@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Hi DJMLers,
>
> Has everyone gone away? Come back, come back!
>
> Hellloooooo?
>
> Bill "Where is Everyone?" Gunter
> jazzboard@hotmail.com

I'm here, Bill. I guess everyone else is at the festival in LA. Since no
one's around to complain, herre's a non-jazz lawyer joke:

Two lawyers, Carl and Steve, decided to take their vacation
together and went on a small, private plane to visit Paris for a
time.  There was a terrible storm, and the plane went down into
the Atlantic ocean.  Fortunately, the two lawyers survived the
crash, but had to swim to a nearby island that only had a few
banana trees and a few coconut trees, and they were stranded for
several months with only bananas and coconuts to live on.  Each
day, they would climb up the tallest tree to see if there was a
ship out there to rescue them.
One day, Carl called to Steve from the tree, "I see a rubber
raft!  And it's headed this way!"
Steve called up, "Is there anyone in it?"
"No... oh... wait!  YES!  It's a beautiful blonde woman!  And
she's naked!"

The rubber raft finally reached the tiny island, and the woman was
alive, but unconscious.  They pulled her up onto the beach, and
Carl said, "It's been a real long time... do you think we could...
you know... screw her?"

Steve exclaimed, "Out of what? That measly rubber raft?!"

Jerry "I'm in trouble now!" Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/cbs
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/lions
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/lions/troy
----__JNP_000_08d5.32aa.0c58

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2715.400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:02:54 +0000 "Bill Gunter" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:jazzboard@hotmail.com">jazzboard@hotmail.com</A>&gt;=20
writes:<BR>&gt; Hi DJMLers,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Has everyone gone away? Come =
back,=20
come back!<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Hellloooooo?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Bill "Where is=20
Everyone?" Gunter<BR>&gt; <A=20
href=3D"mailto:jazzboard@hotmail.com">jazzboard@hotmail.com</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm here, Bill. I guess everyone else is at the festival in LA. Since =
no=20
one's around to complain, herre's a non-jazz lawyer joke:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D4>Two lawyers, Carl and Steve, =
decided to=20
take their vacation <BR>together and went on a small, private plane to =
visit=20
Paris for a <BR>time.&nbsp; There was a terrible storm, and the plane went =
down=20
into <BR>the Atlantic ocean.&nbsp; Fortunately, the two lawyers survived =
the=20
<BR>crash, but had to swim to a nearby island that only had a few <BR>=
banana=20
trees and a few coconut trees, and they were stranded for <BR>several =
months=20
with only bananas and coconuts to live on.&nbsp; Each <BR>day, they would =
climb=20
up the tallest tree to see if there was a <BR>ship out there to rescue=20
them.<BR>One day, Carl called to Steve from the tree, "I see a rubber=20
<BR>raft!&nbsp; And it's headed this way!"<BR>Steve called up, "Is there =
anyone=20
in it?"<BR>"No... oh... wait!&nbsp; YES!&nbsp; It's a beautiful blonde=20
woman!&nbsp; And <BR>she's naked!"<BR><BR>The rubber raft finally reached =
the=20
tiny island, and the woman was <BR>alive, but unconscious.&nbsp; They =
pulled her=20
up onto the beach, and <BR>Carl said, "It's been a real long time... do you=
=20
think we could... <BR>you know... screw her?"<BR><BR>Steve exclaimed, "Out =
of=20
what? That measly rubber raft?!"<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jerry "I'm in trouble now!" Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.timesunion.com/communities/cbs">http://www.timesunion.=
com/communities/cbs</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz">http://www.timesunion.=
com/communities/jazz</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.timesunion.com/communities/lions">http://www.timesunion.=
com/communities/lions</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.timesunion.com/communities/lions/troy">http://www.=
timesunion.com/communities/lions/troy</A><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_08d5.32aa.0c58--