[Dixielandjazz] Hello Mr. Romans

benny theiler bennyth@ev1.net
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:41:10 -0500

I also extend to you my congratulations for your "Positive Influence" on
this young man.  I am sure he is  not the only one you have influenced in
your career. I can attest to your personal "feelings" having some 34 years
of teaching experience prior to retirement, I invariably come into contact
with a former student who will share some memorable experience with me.

Steve Barbone said "What a great thrill.  To have influenced some one else's
life positively.  That is the greatest of all accomplishments."  I can't
improve on this comment.   Well done.......

Benny Theiler
bennyth@ev1.net