[Dixielandjazz] Rust's Jazz Records 6th ed.

David W. Littlefield dwlit@cpcug.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:10:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi gang. The new edition of Brian Rust's "Jazz Records: 1897-1942" will be
in stock sometime in September. 2 vols, 2000 pages. Pre-publication price
is $189, afterwards, $225.

You can order a copy at:
http://www.mainstreampress.com
(go to the book page, there's a link to the secure order form)

You've got to get your order in before 9/1 to get the discount.

I have no financial connection with Mainstream Press. This is the bible
for 78 collectors or those who get all the CD reissues of the music it
covers, and I just discovered the discount price. I'll take some credit
for it's publication at this time: I knew Rust was working on it, but
that's been decades, so I hurried fate along by paying an outrageous price
for the 4th edition, "knowing" full well that as soon as I bought it, the
new edition would appear. Voila!!

--Sheik