[Dixielandjazz] Off topic -- toilet brush?

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 01:29:14 +0000

Stinson wrote:

>Heard that a horn player left his mute at home one time and
>went to look for a toilet plunger in the club bathroom,
>but all he could find was a toilet brush.  Now here's the
>challenge: Can anyone come up with a punch line for that?
>Seems like it is supposed to have a good one.

Horn player comes out of the bathroom with a toilet brush. He says,
"Well, now I can not only mute the horn but I can keep it clean at the same
time!"  (rimshot)

Oh well, I tried,

Bill "They Can't All Be Winners" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com