[Dixielandjazz] Sweet & Hot Festival in LA

Jrtnft@aol.com Jrtnft@aol.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:08:55 EDT

--part1_28.2b949dd2.2a9771c7_boundary

Nancy Giffin wrote:

<<Actually, I'll be at the Sweet & Hot Festival in LA!
Anyone else???>>

Yeah--Nan & Jack Thomas.  Haven't heard about a F-T-F yet; anyone else?

Can't wait to see Cynthia Sayer with The Reynolds Bros. and Westy. What fun
that'll be!

Always remember her sitting in with Igor once and trying to figger out what
the heck was going on!!  When she did, she plunged right in. Great performer.

Jack & Nan Thomas

--part1_28.2b949dd2.2a9771c7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#3dffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Nancy Giffin wrote:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;Actually, I'll be at the Sweet &amp; Hot Festival in LA!<BR>
Anyone else???&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
Yeah--Nan &amp; Jack Thomas.&nbsp; Haven't heard about a F-T-F yet; anyone else?<BR>
<BR>
Can't wait to see Cynthia Sayer with The Reynolds Bros. and Westy. What fun that'll be! <BR>
<BR>
Always remember her sitting in with Igor once and trying to figger out what the heck was going on!!&nbsp; When she did, she plunged right in. Great performer.<BR>
<BR>
Jack &amp; Nan Thomas<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>