[Dixielandjazz] four minutes and thirty three seconds

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:33:06 +0000

Listmates,

Regarding the wonderful John Cage composition 4' 33" I would like to say
that I have the complete score written out in clear manuscript form (I used
"Encore" for a professional appearance).

If anyone would like a copy (I can also provide a lead sheet with the melody
line and chords) please e-mail me and I'll be happy to mail it to you for
ten bucks. Now that might sound expensive but it does include postage and
handling.

For a personalized copy I will see to it that John Cage does NOT autograph
your copy.

No need to thank me . . . doing a job that needs doing is thanks enough for
me.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "I'll Also Include The Lyrics" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com