[Dixielandjazz] delete

LPBAssoc@aol.com LPBAssoc@aol.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:30:52 EDT

--part1_c1.24ede544.2a8412dc_boundary

Pat,
I use aol and the procedure for a mass delete is to click on one item, then
click on the last item you wish to delete.  Click on it while (you might say
whilst) holding down the Shift key.  This will select all the items to be
deleted.  Then press delete.  All items between the first and last items will
be deleted.  I think this is a standard method that applies beyond aol.  Hope
it works for you.
Regards,
Pat Briody

--part1_c1.24ede544.2a8412dc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3>Pat,</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I use aol and the procedure for a mass delete is to click on one item, then click on the last item you wish to delete.&nbsp; Click on it while (you might say whilst) holding down the Shift key.&nbsp; This will select all the items to be deleted.&nbsp; Then press delete.&nbsp; All items between the first and last items will be deleted.&nbsp; I think this is a standard method that applies beyond aol.&nbsp; Hope it works for you.<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Pat Briody</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c1.24ede544.2a8412dc_boundary--