[Dixielandjazz] Who is "old"?

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 01:58:35 +0000

'Twas writ:

> > Whether somebody is young or old depends on whom you ask. To you,
>perhaps
> > Nancy and I really are young. (We're both 44) But to her kids, and
> > especially to mine, we're really old.
>
>Would you believe:
>My kids actually think I'm too silly and childlike, and they wish I'd act
>more like a grownup.
>
>How can we ever be "old" as long as we're young at heart?

Well, I'm "old" being in my 75th year, . . . but i'm nowhere near that
mature.

Cheers,

Bill "Wait a minute . . . oh yes . . . I remember now" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com

ps. Did you know that computer keyboards in the UK have the " sign where we
have the @ sign and vice-versa? While there I wrote all my addresses like
this: yourname"hotmail.com

Doesn't go anywhere.

bg